sábado, 3 de abril de 2010

Oldies but Goodies III - Sleepin By The Window

I go to work by train every day , and every day I see the same people with their "here I go to work again" face, but every day, at he same place, in the same position I see this two girls...sleeping by the train window,
and this is really funnie, the way I allways see them there...what can I say...its an inspiring picture and it got me inspired to do this.
Not the professional final touch here but I did this for fun so I just tried some lines and colors not too much time on this.

5 comentários:

  1. hahaha OMG brutal! kero andar no mesmo comboio que tu MIKE =P

    ResponderEliminar
  2. haha, thanks John! Isto já tem algum tempo, entretanto nunca mais tenho andado, tenho que começar a fazer umas viagens de propósito...temos de combinar e vamos de excurção no comboio as 8 da matina!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Nice man.

    But Really? You see 2 girls sit like this every day?

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Bernardo - Sorry for the late answer, yup, I used to see them every day in the train, in the same position...true story!

    Dominic - Thanks a lot man, glad you like it!

    ResponderEliminar