quarta-feira, 20 de abril de 2011

Novos Talentos FNAC Literatura

"Maria Uma Breve História"


"O Biógrafo"

I´ve made a couple of illustrations for a contest promoting new literature authors here in Portugal. 
If the stories I illustrated the cover are selected they will be published with my drawing.
Only the 5 most voted will be published.
Some of you may not understand Portuguese, but for those who can I ask you to read it and if you like it please vote! 
If you can´t but still you want to help me get my cover selected and published, well I´d consider it a personal favor, and in that case thank you so much in advance, haha

I´ve made this two covers for two diferent Stories "Maria uma breve história" (Maria a brief story) - and "O Biógrafo" ( The biographer)


Sketches Below




Sketch "Maria Uma Breve História"




Sketch "O biógrafo"

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário